Vector Logo Template Commercial License
All content published by Logo Open Stock as an author (not as a website) are Copyright and intellectual property of LogoOpenStock.com. All rights are reserved.
Artwork published by Logo Open Stock as an author (not as a site) can be used both for commercial and personal use. Our artworks are published under Creative Commons licenses which prevail for free use and require attribution. More information on how to credit us for free use of artworks can be read here.
Without prejudice of the previous paragraph, if you want to use any of the artworks done by Logo Open Stock, without publishing a credit, you must purchase a commercial license and stick to the following requirements.
Once you have purchased the license on Paypal you will get an email from paypal with the name of the vector purchased which is voucher of your purchase.
Commercial License agreement (for purchased licenses)
Purchase of a license is non-exclusive, non-transferable and give you limited right to use the artwork(s). Only the purchaser is licensed to use the content. It may be transferred to clients, printers, employees for reproduction but such parties don’t have further right to use the content.
Purchase do not transfer any copyright or intellectual property to the purchaser and the license of use is under a royalty-free modality.
Admissible uses of a Logo Template (for purchased licenses)
- Corporate Identity: Logo, stationary, website, promotional objets (mugs, T-Shirts, Calendars, etc) done for self promotion and not for resale or redistribution.
- Websites: corporate, commercial, personal or educational.
- Advertising: magazines, print ads, billboards, flyers, brochures, newspapers, booklets and any promotional material.
- Books and eBooks.
- CD or DVD covers or artworks.
- Software, mobile applications and video games.
- Video and Animation productions.
- Corporate identity material: logos, stationary, website, etc.
- Power point presentations.
- School and study projects.
- Emails and marketing messages.
- Social networks profile images, avatars, etc. Including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Inadmissible uses of a Vector (for purchased license)
- Offer the vector for sale, re-sale, sub-license, rent, lent, or distribution.
- Claim them as your own work.
- Use vectors in any design template applications intended to be used for resale on-line, whether the templates are free or paid.
- Use a vector on massive production of merchandise where the graphic is the sole reason someone would buy the product, for example calendars, greeting cards, T-shirts, mugs, etc.
- The vectors must not be used in any obscene, immoral, defamatory, infringing, racist or discriminative work.
- For applications intended for massive sales, please contact us to negotiate an extended license.
No Refunds (check the vector before buy)
As vector graphics are available to download freely, we encourage that you check the vector file with an appropriate software (we recommend Adobe® Illustrator® CS3 or higher) before buying a license.
Once payment is done, no refunds will be possible.
Also, take into account that at the moment we are no offering support so be sure that the file is ok before buying the license.
If you need further assistance please contact us. We will be happy to clarify your doubts. We may take 8 working days to reply.